plastic toilet seat
ripple across the
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
plastic toilet seat
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
cover with little
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
tiny dingle berries
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
plastered in the
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
corn she ate
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
the toilet paper
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
got ripped apart
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
into little shreads
Bookmarks